1. Information Collection and Use
General INFRAME TV does not require that you register in order to view itís programming. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in user features such as Studio Time, and in order to receive notices about shows. * INFRAME TV collects personal information when you register with INFRAME TV, when you visit the Website, when you sign up to receive notices of upcoming shows, when you enter promotions or sweepstakes, or any time you provide information to INFRAME TV about yourself. INFRAME TV may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. * When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, and other personally identifying information ("Personal Information"). When you register with INFRAME TV and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. * INFRAME TV automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with INFRAME TV, for example, your IP address, INFRAME TV cookie information, and the page you visit. * INFRAME TV uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* No part of the INFRAME TV website is directed at persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access INFRAME TV at any time or in any manner. * INFRAME TV does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age. * If INFRAME TV learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on INFRAME TV without verified parental consent, then INFRAME TV will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
* INFRAME TV utilizes a variety of techniques to display targeted advertisements to users, including the use by INFRAME TV of both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. * INFRAME TV may utilize the third party advertisers or ad serving companies to display targeted advertisements to users.
* INFRAME TV may set and access INFRAME TV cookies on your computer. You may disable these cookies within your browser, but some portions of the Website may require that your INFRAME TV cookies be enabled. * INFRAME TV lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companiesí use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to INFRAME TVís cookies.
5. Confidentiality and Security
* INFRAME TV uses commercially reasonable technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to INFRAME TV and you do so at your own risk. * We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
6. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
* You can edit your INFRAME TV account information by emailing us directly. * We reserve the right to use your Personal Information in order to send you certain communications relating to the INFRAME TV service, such as service announcements, and administrative messages, that are considered part of your INFRAME TV account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. * You can deactivate your INFRAME TV account by emailing us directly.
7. International Users
* INFRAME TV may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your INFRAME TV account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
9. Effective Date
10. Contact Information
29 Jessie Street